We provide Hassle-free Maid’s Work Permit Renewal service and delivering of insurance policy document
We help you provide your domestic helper with the insurance coverage she deserves.
You’ll never have to worry with our extensive range of insurance benefits!
Maid Work Permit Renewal
Work permit renewal cost or fee,
Maid work permit renewal and extension.
Renew maid work permit in Singapore,
how to renew maid work permit in Singapore,
Cost of renewal of work permit for maids,
renew work permit for maid Singapore,
how to renew maid work permits.
- Meets Ministry of Manpower’s requirement for Security Bond, Personal Accident, and Hospitalization & Surgical Expenses
- Same day transmission to Ministry of Manpower
- Quick turnaround time
- Comprehensive coverage including worldwide cover for Personal Accident and Hospitalisation.
- Attractive premium and promotion
|Section||Coverage||Plan A||Plan B||Plan C||Plan D|
|Letter of Guarantee||S$5000|
|(B) Permanent Disablement||As per scale in Policy|
|(C) Medical Expenses||S$1,000||S$1,500||S$2,500||S$4,000|
|2||Hospital & Surgical Expenses (Worldwide)||S$30,000
|3||(A) Recuperation Expenses (Max 60 Days)||NIL||S$10 per day||S$20 per day||S$30 per day|
|(B)Temporary Help Benefit (Max 30 Days)||NIL||S$10 per day||S$15 per day||S$20 per day|
|4||Repatriation Expenses||Up to S$10,000|
|5||Wages & Levy Reimbursement (Max 30 Days)||NIL||S$30 per day||S$35 per day||S$35 per day|
|6||Termination / Re-hiring Expenses||NIL||S$250||S$350||S$500|
|7||Outpatient Kidney Dialysis /Cancer Treatment||NIL||NIL||S$2,500
|9||Maid & Household Liability||NIL||S$50,000 AOA (Any One Accident) /
Unlimited AOP ( Any One Period)
|Reimbursement of Indemnity paid insurer (excess $250)|
|If purchased with Policy||S$53.50 (Incl GST)|
|If purchased subsequently||S$85.60 (Incl GST)|
|Cancellation Period||Within 60 days||Within 61 to 120 days||Within 121 to 180 days||Within 181 to 270 days||After 270 days|
|14-month Policy||70% of Premium||50% of Premium||No Refund||No Refund||No Refund|
|26-month Policy||70% of Premium||50% of Premium||30% of Premium||20% of Premium||No Refund|
* Policy Covers the maid when she is on home leave and she has a valid Work Permit
* Section 1 Benefit C (Medical Expenses) is extended to include treatment by a licensed TCM registered with MOH
* Section 2 (Hospital & Surgical Expenses) is extended to:
- Include Day Surgery
- Cover communicable diseases or illness (e.g. SARS, Tuberculosis, H1N1, Dengue Fever, MERS) solely for the purpose of quarantine or isolation